Valentine’s Day is right here! Here is a list of ten fun date night ideas for Valentine’s Day to give you some inspiration.
1. For the couple who wants to stay in and avoid the Valentine’s Day madness: Have a candlelight dinner at home, while watching your wedding video and going through your wedding photos. Relive those beautiful memories!
2. For the super social couple: Make it a double date! Ask another couple to join you for a nice night out. Dress up and go somewhere fancy! The more the merrier!
3. For the couple with little ones and can’t go out: Enjoy a nice evening in. Put on some cute Valentine’s Day PJs, order some pizza, make some popcorn and watch a romantic movie together.
4. For the couple who wants to splurge a little: Go shopping together! Have you heard of the saying… my treat and your money??
5. For the couple who loves to keep it simple: Go out for a casual dinner and a movie!
6. For the couple who really wants to relax this Valentine’s Day: Plan for a nice long couples massage.
7. For the couple who wants to reconnect with their significant other: Go for a walk on the beach. And try to connect on a deeper level. In the midst of everyday life, you barely get a chance to really talk and listen. Leave your phones in your pockets and purses.
8. For the carefree couple that can just get up and go: If you have the luxury to do so, go away for the weekend and make the most of your Valentine’s Day!
9. For the adventurous couple: Do something crazy together! Go sky diving, bungee jumping, or to a gun range!
10. For the super fun parents: You can do a Daddy/Daughter date night and a Mother/Son date night out. Your children will remember this Valentine’s Day forever.
So what are you plans? Did these date night ideas for Valentine’s Day help?
[Read Related: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Rooh Afza Drinks]
All photos in this post are provided by the author.